Sample kit contains 4 @ 1/8 lb. of the 12 colors. Great for sampling Apoxie Sculpt colors. The sample kit is a favorite among jewelry makers.
Each tray includes contains four colors. Choose from:
black, brown, silver, and white
pink, natural, bronze, and orange
red, green, yellow, and blue
Apoxie® Sculpt epoxy clay offers economy as well as performance. This 2-part product has a putty-like, smooth consistency, and is easy to mix & use. It is safe and waterproof with 0% shrinkage/cracking! Working time is 2-3 hrs. Cures hard in 24 hrs., and has a semi-gloss finish. Adheres to plastic, resin kits, wood, metal, ceramic, glass, polymers, foam, fiberglass, & more! Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up, or sanded, tapped, drilled, carved, lathed, or otherwise tooled after set-up, without chipping, cracking or flaking! Save time & money on finishing jobs by using Apoxie® Sculpt colors. Simple water clean-up or use Aves® Safety Solvent. Endless uses for artists, crafters, restorers, modelers, students, and more! Great for creating 3-D graphics and outdoor projects! Set stones and crystals in jewelry parts or create your design jewelry in amazing colors.
- Offers economy as well as performance.
- Easy to Use
- Putty-like, smooth consistency
- Excellent adhesion to clean surfaces wood, metal, ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, plastics, stone, and more!
- 2-3 hour working timel Self-hardening; no ovens, kilns or fumes
- 0% shrinking & cracking
- Semi-glass, Hard & durable finish
- Light weight
- Freeze-thaw stable
- Can be textured or seamlessly feathered before set-up, or sand, tap, drill, grind, lathe, carve or tool after set-up!
- Non-hazardous, non-flammable; no solvents or fumes.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236.
- Easy clean-up with Aves® Safety Solvent or soap & water.
*Wear appropriate gloves.
- Measure equal parts of A&B. Both have a clay-like consistency.
- Mix&knead together for 2 minutes, until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. *Note that incomplete mixing will give poor results.
- Apoxie® Sculpt is now ready to use and has a working time of 2-3 hours. Apoxie® Sculpt can be smoothed or textured with a finger or tool, and water or Aves® Safety Solvent, before set-up. Apoxie® Sculpt can be painted wet or dry. Full cure time is 24 hours.
- Clean up with soap and water or Aves® Safety Solvent.
- *24 hour cure time is required for product to be waterproof and for hard finishing purposes such as sanding, tapping, drilling, grinding, tooling, carving, lathing, etc.
- *Out Door Quality! *Shelf life can be maintained or extended by refrigerating or freezing. It is freeze-thaw stable.
- *Keep containers sealed when not in use.
- *Keep out of reach of children...[S 2] Safe for adults when used as directed.
- *Wear appropriate disposable gloves [e.g., vinyl or nitrile] when blending parts A and B...[S 37]
- *Wear dust mask & safety glasses when sanding/grinding...[S 36]
Working Time Line Guide:
1/2 hour: Sticky & most adhesive
1 to 2 hours: Easy to work with
2 to 3 hours: Setting up, form-able detail
24 hours: Hard, cured & waterproof
Endless uses for artists, crafters, modelers, students, and more!
Jewelry Making and Bead Setting = Great for setting crystals or creating your own design inside jewelry settings and parts.
Crafts & Hobbies - Sculptures, casting/molds, props, model horses, doll making, miniatures, woodcarving, jewelry, glass art, home/school projects, toy design, model rockets, trains, cars, boats, planes, etc.
Repairs & Restorations - Antiques, toys, dolls, vases, ceramics, porcelain,
pottery, statues, museum exhibits, tools, furniture, etc.
Art, Design, Model Making & Special Effects - Create & add to kits, models, figures; fill & cover seams, cracks, and armatures; fabricate or extend parts; prototypes; aquarium customization; outdoor displays; theme parks; dioramas; scenery & habitat applications; wildlife art; ...and more! Exterior Quality! Easy to paint! Tips: *Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up with a paint brush and the use of Aves® Safety Solvent for fine details; use water for smoothing large surface areas of your project.
*Wearing gloves when mixing A+B is not only helpful for clean up, but ensures thorough mixing of the product.
*To keep the product from sticking to your hands try rubbing a bit of extra virgin olive oil on your finger tips to keep the product from sticking.
* Dipping your tools & fingers in cold water will keep Apoxie Sculpt from sticking to your surfaces and allow maximum details.
*Create new colors of Apoxie Sculpt by mixing any of the part 'A' colors of Apoxie Sculpt together, then add an equal amount of part 'B' (all part A's are the same, and all part B's are the same)
*A good idea for any left over mixed Apoxie Sculpt is to start a journal cover or decorate a box top with it - you'd be surprised how much you over mix and how creative you can be with your left overs!
*Embellish with; tiles, glass, beads, stones, gems, crystals more!
*Works excellent with gold leaf and mica powers!